Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm not a nice person

Ok, I promise this one will be much shorter. O and thanks for all the responses to the last post…… did anyone read it?
Anyway…..Hiking in Scotland is awesome, but will it last? Mel is leaving in 2 weeks and I am working for the next 2 weeks so will I get another trip in before winter? Is it winter already? These are the questions that only time will answer. I did have a great time I have to thank Andrew and Ali for the book that got it all started. P.S. When Lonely Planet say difficult, you will be in pain the next day!!!

Part 2. Ok, don't read this if you are easily offended, but I think this need sto be shared. I recently found out about this thing called Craig’s list. It is the most hilarious thing I have ever read. First off, the posts about looking for someone to come screw them are amazing. Like http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/w4m/424082728.html I mean seriously if your not going to sell us with your picture at least sell us with the writing. Or is this good enough??? Or what about this one http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/w4m/422431285.html a car, job, and a country song are all you need to have a chance, damn, that’s like half the country. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/w4m/420230839.html would be pure confusion. How do I know is the shoe will even fit? The whole cindreli thing online doesen’t really work.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/w4m/424681611.html This one did make me feel a little better because I had come to the conclusion that a girl could pull anytime she went out no matter what. But this makes me think maybe they can’t!
Only nice men welcome http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/w4m/424156819.html well of course. Dressed like that and carrying your luggage you wouldn’t want to move in with a mean guy!

Ok, enough being mean. Do I think maybe I could find a girl on craigslist that I would like to go out with? Sure http://calgary.craigslist.org/w4m/390254652.html there’s one. But I know nothing about you. What do you like? What do you hate? What if you hate, great looking, smart intelligent guys, who are great natural athletes and amazing people in general that save babies on there days off. If you hate guys like that I should just save both of us the time.
I’, thinking of putting an ad up, maybe in a few different cities and seeing what comes back my way for the pure comedy aspect of course. Anyway, hope that didn’t offend anyone, not like anyone reads this but yea, just thought that was something that needed to be shared.

3 comments:

Jackellbi said...

I always read your posts thank you very much!

Fusion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fusion said...

I have a fan! And I even think I know who it is. I think this fan will not only cause me to write more often, but maybe better as well.
P.S. 2-0 jackie, is it too early to be excited about the season. My prediction last game of the season at Jack Kent Cook Stadium for a playoff spot against the cowboys. If that happens I will come home just to see the game!!!